author: Daniel Möller, Berlin
© by dl3rtl.de
DL3RTL is QRV on..
- shortwave 40 to 10 metres in voice, RTTY, PSK31, CW
- VHF 6 and 2 metres in voice, APRS and packet radio
To sked with me is really difficult. I have no favourite frequency - even not on FM in Berlin.
If you are interested in a QSO with me it's better to contact me by e-mail to sked. If not listen very carefully to your receiver:
- I seldom use 160m or 80m although I could do so.
- In the winter sometimes you will find me in the DX area of the 40m band.
- Very often I use 20m which I like most. Here you may find me in often in RTTY and SSB around 14200 kHz - sometimes also in PSK-31, Hell and CW on the well-known frequencies.
- Sometimes I also use the 17m band for SSB and CW.
- If the 10 meter band is open you will find me between 28300 and 28600 kHz and in the repeater part between 29600 and 29700 kHz.
- On satellite you could find me sporadically on AO-51 and AO-7.
At the moment I don't use any other bands on HF exept of the mentioned.
Im Internet finden Sie die jeweils aktuelle Version dieses Dokumentes.
Dieses Dokument unterliegt dem Copyright.
© by dl3rtl.de 2003-2008